AAPM ® Certification BENEFITS
The AAPM American Academy of Project Management ® is a the
Global Leader for Graduate Professionals and is an International Board of Standards for project
management industry professionals and executives.
Registered Member and
Certification Holder Benefits:
ISO 21001 Certified
Be a Member of
a ESQ European Accredited Member Organization
Hold Certification from
an ISO 9001 Certified Body
Hold Certification from
an ISO 29993 Certified for Training Body
Nominals & Certifications after your name.
i.e. John Doe, MPM ™, CIPM ™, PME ™
- Rise above the rest with a
specialized graduate credential
- In the project management
employment world, candidates should have extra and unique
qualifications and credentials because everybody
seems to have the basic project management certification.
- Use of the
IPMC ™ Handbook and Web
- Handsome membership and
Certification Documents suitable for framing shipped to
- Ability to be listed on our
web registry and become a committee
member of IPMC
- See Sample certification - new Logos for use by global
- Project Management Job
Board - Use of our IPMC CEC Job
- Gain recognition from our Global International Board of Standards
- Use of AApM ® Board Certified Designations after your name on your Business Card and on your
- Earn and Use the designations online professionally that illuminate your graduate education, hard
work, accredited education, and specializations.
- Protect your job with an independent, recognized and global society and authority
- Digital Competitiveness - You can add AAPM ® to your Online Resume & Improve your image
and salary potential
- Handsome membership and Certification Documents suitable for framing shipped to you.
- Use of our AAPM ® Member CEC Job Tools and Job Board
- Use of the AAPM ® ˙ Research, Publications and Web Tools
- Ability to be listed on our employment certification verification web registry and possibly become
a committee member.
- Possibility to earn further AAPM ® graduate certification or charter in areas of:
Quality, Service/Process, HR, Marketing, and Planning.
- Fellows of the Academy and Advisory Council Members can: Nominate new members for certification,
Author & Publish Articles in our Network, Add the Fellow distinction to their resume, open a local chapter,
provide executive insights for innovation to the Board.